The Learning Room Zürich understands the challenges faced by parents and families of children and young people with special needs (including those with speech and language difficulties, ADD, ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, autism, Dyspraxia and Down’s Syndrome) and believes in working in conjunction with parents, families and carers to best support the child / young person’s particular requirements.
Services offered include:
- Consultation, advice and support for parents and carers
- Support with sibling relations
- Recommendations for the implementation of goals at home
- Resource library for parents
- Parent training, workshops and support groups