The Learning Room Zürich provides educational support for children and young people with special needs. Children receive individualised, needs led, one-to-one support at The Learning Room.
Services offered also include:
- Consultation and advice to schools
- Assessment for special exam arrangements
- Attendance at review meetings
- Standardized Test Educational Assessment (STEA) tests
- Intellectual functioning (IQ) tests
- Screening for academic achievement
Assessments are undertaken, as required, in order to establish the nature of a child’s or young person’s difficulties. Typically assessments are carried out at The Learning Room but home and school visits can also be arranged.